1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 110 peace scroll

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Selan, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Selan

Selan Guest

Music too. Can't seem to find any scrolls anywhere on Siege!

Would buy a 120 but I gots no monies!
  2. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

If you are new or fairly new to siege, and need help with scrolls or or items you should try join NEW, they get PS scrolls from other guilds so the new players stand a chance of getting them aswell, I dont know if they give em out or sell them at low prices but I would join in any case cause there is alot of help to get there for newcomers to the shard....
  3. Selan

Selan Guest

Who would I contact to join NEW?
  4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008

Regular Helpers of NEW:

Shalimar (Elaine 9-626-593) best for Euro/UK timezones
    Obeta (Obeta 79-122-040) best for US timezones
    Marissa (Bruin 4-842-047) best for US timezones
    Natalia (Hoffs 193-165-018) best for Euro/UK timezones
    Red Rose (Freja 7869331) best for Euro timezones
  5. NEW can give you the 10s whether you join or not. The scrolls are donated to us by various players/guilds to help new players to Siege and we always have the bard ones. We give out 115s (if we have them) after a player has been here for a month (this way, those who are more likely to stay will get the higher scrolls)

Just ask anyone in game with a NEW tag to contact a helper for you if you don't have icq.
  6. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    i have a 120 peace you can have. Find me in game. Names Astynax or Tek
  7. Selan

Selan Guest

I'll see if I can find you.