1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Castle - Needs to be near a Moongate (well, walking distance). Thanks!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Famine, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey guys,

Large Museum project in the works.. Contimplating using a Castle to pull it off.

If your in the market to sell a Castle that is decent walking distance from a gate, let me know! Thanks all.

Famine

2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*flipping through my notes* "Now where did I see a castle near a moongate."
    *closes books* Sorry, no such place.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I don't believe I have ever seen a Castle near a moongate. If one would exist, can't imagine what it would cost. Might want to check into a Keep.

4. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There are actually over 7 locations for castle within decent walking distance from Moongates (im not talking RIGHT NEXT to gate.. simply close eneough that running is an option) ... The problem is that small homes block their placement. I know that on siege none existed last I was on.. just checking to see if anyone managed to clear a patch for placement.

That being said, I'm open to any castles for sale... Contact me anytime.

Famine

5. Feyre

Feyre Guest

I think the 2 closest castles to the gate are the one to the west of brit gate and the one to the east of skara. But i havent browsed the land in quite some time.

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know that the number of lockdowns in a castle is far superior to that of a keep. However, would a keep with the purchase of the increased storage space be an option? I only ask because Daniel's keep that he is selling is close to a moongate.