1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a certain vendor.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a bit to the West of my home is an amazing home, that has stacks, and stacks of slayer weapons of every sort of slayer category. To my amazement though (if I'm reading the message board correctly) not a single one of those weapons is for sale. Now...before there was the crazy invasion weapon mods, or the ML weapon stats, or the Samurai Emp slayers it was very common to see vendors named: Slayer Weapons. Now...well, everyone seems focused on rubble, arties, pre-patch junk or the armor that the crafters now have the ability to make.

I have spent about half the day running around the world looking for a GOOD slayer vendor. And I have failed miserably to find one. I guess I'm asking...do people even care any more about making "Slayer Vendors"?

I've been trying to find a undead slayer katana. Apparently if there is one in all of Catskills for sale, then no one is selling it.

Maybe I should start hoarding all kinds of slayers. *shrugs*

2. DPudding

DPudding Guest

Slap on a trinket and any wep becomes an undead slayer. I gotta run out for a few....meet me at about 8:30. West Brit Bank. I'll see if I can help you.

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

The problem being Mr. Pudding, I can't wear trinkets because my account is to young to accept the upgrade. Yeah...I know. Silly eh?

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Bob, if you still need a Undead Katana let me know. Ill get it for ya... I have a spare. lol.

5. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have a ton of "silver" weapons Bob's mostly swords type...let me know and you can have them to sort and keep!

6. Bob_the_fart_guy

Goodness.

I do have one question...If you are wearing a slayer talisman, and holding a weapon that is different slayer, which one takes precedence?

7. Beleg Megil

Beleg Megil Guest

I don't know the official answer but in my hunts it seems to effectively make your weapon a double slayer. I hunt a blood ele spot that occasionally gets undead and I seem to be getting the Conjurer's Trinket slayer bonus on the undead even with my Blood Ele slayer sword.

I am, however, in the market to buy a Shop Rune Stealer Slayer Sword. Area Reveal would be a nice mod, if possible :p

8. Bob_the_fart_guy

9. DPudding

DPudding Guest

I noticed that rune stealer today. Stealthing through Luna...picking them up. Oh well....payback is a hctib.

10. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Payback is an imp?

LFG rocks.

11. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"It's a **** on a kite" haha LFG is great.

I have the same problem finding any undead slayer swords. As for wearing a trinket, I seem to always leave right before events start I missed the blackrock event and I always miss the good halloween events because I stop playing for a month or so then start back up. It seems every time I leave they say "He's gone guys let's put up a new event."

Ironically I have tons of macing undead slayers.