1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a dishing stump

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Noie, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Noie

Noie Guest

Went through the Magincia rubble quests and I'm just missing one thing - the dishing stump. Anyone have an extra they'd like to trade?

2. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

I have more than one dishing stump. What did you want to trade?

3. Noie

Noie Guest

I have extra piers, ugly hexagonal rocks, pulleys, canvas, wood piles, and planter. And bats, lots and lots of bats.

4. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

The wood pile would be a good trade for me. Let me know when you are online - if you private message me I will get notified.

Safe journeys!

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

After 18 turn-ins, I ended up with fairly even spreads for 2 of the quests (my first two and last two, on one of them, were pots - which for the longest time I'd about given up on getting more).

But for the "wooden item" rewards, I ended up with only 1 dishing stump and 1 pier, and about 8 each of the logs and dead tree.

If anyone else has some extra stumps and piers, I might be interested in trading log piles and dead trees for one of each (you can't have a pier with only ONE support, after all)

6. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i finished up all my chars( i hate threads now!) and most of the rewards came out very even
    7 pullys
    6 moongate rock
    6 canvas
    8 boulder
    5 bookcase
    6 coat hanger
    4 wall carving
    6 pot
    6 wood pile
    7 pier
    8 dishing stump
    3 tree