1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a family..?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by xNadiax, Aug 30, 2008.

1. xNadiax

xNadiax Guest

I am semi-new to this server. I have been working on crafts and resource gathering. I am looking for a home, not really for battles, but for game assistance and some company. If you have a guild that is a social that is into assisting players, please get in touch. I am a new crafter with questions, but able to gather and skill well. Having some issues on locating etc proper resources for skills. Anyway... if you have a guild that assists people and is a social please get in touch.

Nadia
    Crafter (soon to be) extraordinary

2. Morgana Grim

Morgana Grim Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Go to Luna bank, look for any member of the guild NEW. They will assist new characters.

3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah sorry about killing you north of minoc the other day. if you had the NEW guild tag i wouldnt have. On the upside if your gathering the different leather let me know ill always buy them from you.

4. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

don't hang around luna too long on a crafter. hide a lot, and move around.

thieves, GZ killers, trackers, bombers, bad place to hang out.

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yes, NEW is the way to go, a temporary guild run by Lady Shalimar. You can join for around a month and you will get assistance, a place to train, basic equipment, advice and SOME protection from PKs.

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Bombers! In Luna! Say it isn't so... :blushing:

Anyway, Myth/TnT have a number of crafters and a portion of the guild that never gets involved in PvP. Find Kat or Hattori.

7. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

if you need help with any eqipment let me know and ill see what i got in the ole storehouse. ill be on all day tomorrow so feel free to pm me. my icq# is 211-211-258 as well and its a good way to get ahold of me when im in uo.