1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for a Few Event Items at the Rare's Fest

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Alexander of ATL., Jan 8, 2013.

1. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings everyone, I have some specific items in mind i would love to purchase at the rares fest on Hokuto.
    Here are the Items:

Mummified Frog
    Baked Fruit Pie Crafted By EM Nestor for a Special Treat Thanks Rylo/Shamrock
    A Mystically Enhanced Poseable Doll in the Form of a Boy Called "Addie"
    Jeweled Encrusted Sword with Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Hilt
    Ornate Plate Helm with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
    Ornate Breast Plate with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
    Ornate Platemail Arms with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side Thanks Olcher
    Ornate Platemail Gorget with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
    Ornate Heater Shield with Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side Thanks Ludeus
    EM Eris’ Lost Cookie Jar

If you have any of these items, please PM me and we can discuss further. Or you can find my char at the fest. Name is "Alex" in the guild [*TT*]. A Guild created for members of Toad Town. I can pick up the item on any north American shard, but payment must be on Hokuto. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful Rare's Fest. Thanks Blend, along with a few other, for hosting it and putting forth your hard effort. :)

#1 Alexander of ATL., Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013