1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a few People

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Hows it going,

I'm looking to start a town based Role playing guild. Ive kind of lost my love for the game through other outlets so im going this way PLEASE icq me 474224237
    or pm me. i'm looking for a few players that love this game and are willing to go about starting a great player base guild.

Thank you.

2. If anyone was going to icq me please pm me. My icq is having a hard time getting past my isp's Firewall (stupid service) thank you
  3. I co-run and rp guild and we created a player run city. We would love to show you around, PM me. We also are involved with the original Regency and could use good rper's to help govern cities!