1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Fire Beetle

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by RickyD, Dec 1, 2008.

1. RickyD

RickyD Guest

Hi all was wondering if anyone still sells Fire beetle pets?

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you can bear to wait til this evening, hubby and I will go and get you one. No charge. PM me to arrange :)

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I've been doing a bit of taming recently.
    Never really been into lying to the animals myself, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I was chuffed, when I got my first Lesser Hiryu.
    Another two lessers later, and I moved up to a Hiryu.

Some time later, I thought I'd give beetles a try.
    So, now, I have a spare fire and giant beetle, taking up stable slots.
    Anyone else need either?

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Aye its a great feeling when you finally manage to tame a challenging pet. My most challenging and most rewarding tame was when i tamed my first Greater Dragon. I was on my own without peacemaking or anything, took me 40 minutes and 9 deaths. My computer was half way out the window by the time i had finished! :D It was my first tamed greater dragon and the one i kept and use to this day as it is actually a pretty decent one :D.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

it's a feeling those who use 'honor taming' miss out on. I did use peacemaking to get my greater, but I still got the feeling of achievement with the failures to peace and broken peace that was involved.