1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a friend

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Red Soldier, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Red Soldier

Red Soldier Guest

omni have you seen a ghost(the original one from ae) around lately? or drawn?
    if u have or know how i can get ahold of them would ya please let me know
  2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    I dont play anymore brotha. I know that drawn started again, and was posting here about a month or so ago. But I dont know what hes up too these days. Only ghost I know of anymore is the chick ghost, but I have to log into aim to get ahold of her, and I am to lazy to do that.
  3. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Drawn is definitely around..he is in NIX.
  4. Shiloh

Shiloh Guest

Actually I dont think A Ghost plays anymore.. and I believe that is Drawns acct but not Drawn.. again... for like the 50th time.. :p

Drawn is the shiz :thumbsup:
  5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    was Drawn when he first reappeared on Legends a few months ago, don't know if it's changed since then :blushing:
  6. Green Meanie

Green Meanie Guest

Drawn is around and in nix ill let him know your looking for him next time i see him in vent