1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a good court house

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMSeppo, Mar 28, 2010.

1. EMSeppo

EMSeppo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, Yew Court proved to be a lousy choice today.

I think the best choice would be using a player customized house. So, if anyone is up to designing a court house, then we will move the event to their house for the rest of the trial.

Cheers!

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

How about using the Cartel GH for the Court House?

Because when I think Justice, I think Cartel.

3. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have an empty 18x18 plot of land across the street from Hanse's Hostel I could build a court house for use. Only problem is that any red wishing to attend trial can not get to Malas. Or I can re-arrange some furniture at my Keep in Dawn(Felluca) that way All can attend, may get rough better have extra bailiffs on hand. Defense may ask for a new venue, though, having it in the Kingdom of Dawn.

4. EMSeppo

EMSeppo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Trammel is the facet of preference for this event. Malas is problematic and would rather avoid it.

5. EMSeppo

EMSeppo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, it looks like things were much better today with the comm crystals functioning. Unless someone has already started building a court house (none that I am aware of), we can probably continue at Yew Court without any problems.