1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild to do peerless.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Brgers, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Brgers

Brgers Guest

Looking for a guild that does peerless bosses on a regular basis.

My Character:
    120 discord
    115 peace
    115 music
    115 animal lore
    100 taming
    100 veterinary
    60 chivalry
    125 str/100int/10 dex

Returning player. Looking for friends, fun, and gold/equipment.

2. Mirage

Mirage Guest

I'm so sorry. There are none. :-(

3. The guilds that I know of that do Peerless runs on Atlantic are ODE, RK, MSI, and UWF and Im sure there a few others as for these guilds not sure if any really visit this forum or not your best bet is to visit the Peerless dungeons and to see if any of them are there and see if they will let you join them on there hunt and take it from there.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Being the forum mod, ODE at least checks in regularly. :)

Currently, ODE is not really recruiting while we work through some "guild issues", although several of our allied guilds are.

We are generally around one peerless or another pretty much every night so if you see us, be sure to holler! We do recommend a few trial hunts before any new members join one of our guilds, or you may want to create your own guild and join the alliance after a few hunts.

Safe Journeys!

5. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

being one of those guilds in the ODE alliance, i highly recommend it ;)

6. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

Join LNR. We do everything. We are the most successful guild in all of online gaming history. We do peerless, doom, champ spawns. You name it we do it. We are always looking for people who just want to have a good time and make friends in the game and want to enhance their gameplay. www.lnrguild.com It will change your life!!!:thumbsup:

7. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

*falls over laughing*

8. Syfka

Syfka Guest

I agree i see ODE around alot if anything do one or two with them and see if you like it then chose which guild you wish to join. :p