1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by timbeOFbaja, Sep 24, 2008.

1. timbeOFbaja

timbeOFbaja Guest

Started up again 8 months ago. Been soloing and building up my humble fortune and gearing out and training up my characters. I'd like to get involved doing some larger scale PvM. Perfectly happy to PvP as well but mostly for things like champ spawns and not arbitrary warfare or anything.

I'm on nights mostly. I can offer pleasant lighthearted conversation and a willingness to help out guildmates even in the face of certain doom. My primary is a nearly 7X paladin in a suit I had to go to ATL to put together. Have played off and on since 1997 when I was a teenager, but will be sticking around for a while this time.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Howdy!

Just a quick question: what's a 7x Paladin do?

3. timbeOFbaja

timbeOFbaja Guest

Kills stuff. Preferably in such a manner that stuff doesn't kill him first.

Also looks very dapper being a melee class wearing a wizard hat.

4. Lightning

Lightning Guest

Don't hate on him Superken :p

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

haha am I that easy to read?

I was just asking to see if he was 4/6 Chiv, Poison/Bleed Chiv Dexxer, Swords? Macing?

6. Lightning

Lightning Guest

Paladin will usually refer to 4/6 chiv i'd think... but hell - who knows ;P

7. timbeOFbaja

timbeOFbaja Guest

Actually I'm a 4/6 dexxer with maxed HCI, DI, DCI, LMC, and HPI and some extra stuff thrown in like some INT and Regen and whatnot.

8. Lightning

Lightning Guest

*CHEERS* Lightning was right!!! :)

There are a ton of guilds you can look into. $C$ or SI are the bigger guilds that you see in fel (that are good guilds with good people). Not that the other guilds (PvM COM etc..etc..) don't have good people.... *shrugs*

Anywho - if you are looking for a tram/style guild - I don't know an answer to that one. Check uo.com and look at the guild roster. The larger guilds that arne't pvp oriented might be a good place to start.

*CHEERS AGAIN* I'm the first person to actually answer the questioN!!!!!! :)

9. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

We're a mostly PvM themed guild, but do fel champs as well. We're also one of the largest guilds on Baja. Feel free to check mus out if you like.

10. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

MT is a great guild to join.

11. Crow

Crow Guest

You already named one, lol

12. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

MT is a great guild. UTB/afk are a great group and part of the TAA and tDw alliance. (but i'm partial to them as thats my affiliation. I would join MT also if not for my reporter status, I can't report on their great events if I'm a member, so I stay guilty by association. :) The others listed here are good as well. It's just a matter of meeting the people of them and getting time to talk. UTB/AFK goes to Doom every Sunday at 11am shard time. Visit the MT website in Ivan's sig. They are REALLY active. The rest you'll run into around the shard.

Oriana

13. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

* shakes head and laughs *
    Crow, you are incorrigible and irrepressible! :stir:

14. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And we love him like that. :smooch

Ori