1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by roninaxx, Dec 8, 2008.

1. roninaxx

roninaxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi , I'm currently in a guild that has kind of fallen by the wayside, I'm looking to join an active guild that plays tram and fel, also have a crafter that would be willing to put in , I have warrior and an archer both 120 tamer bard above gm pure mage 115 and a necro /mage above gm scrolled to 120.

2. I can't say that we have completely "fallen by the wayside"...but our numbers of dwindled some.

The PoV (Protectors of Virtue) are commited to preserving the heritage of Ultima Online. We are a not exactly a Role Play Only guild, but we have been around since 1998, and we hold our roots dear.

We would love to add new members.

I am the Guildmistress, and besides my habit of being a blabber mouth (see my story posted here)...I would like to think that I am fair, honest, and dedicated Guildmaster.

If you would like to meet, you can PM me, or Mr Clean, my 2nd in command...and we can add your name to our stone (the Unity Arch).

Happy hunting adventurer!

Morgana LeFay
    Guildmistress
    Protectors of Virtue

3. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

He said he wants a guild that plays in FEL too. Not a guild that sends archers to yew gate and try to get the kill shot in on reds who run by.

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

5. roninaxx

roninaxx Journeyman

I've met several of your members and based on them your guild was one of the first I discarded as a possiblity. the syndicate members I've met seem to be rude ,and the last time I helped a group in fel after an hour running battle near delucia rezzing and helping them survive fights with another guild they tried attacking and killing when I went grey from a running fight in the tunnells. no honor or respect, so they got spanked.

6. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

The Great Dragkiris is mostly just a harmless smack talker :)... Much love all the way around (even for some LLTS)

7. Escobar_TDT

Escobar_TDT Guest

That is true.

8. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

Please excuse Escobar. Him and his guild seems to take it personally when me and my crew roll him and his. Its kind of sad really.

9. Escobar_TDT

Escobar_TDT Guest

Who are you?

10. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

He would own you easily. All you need to know.

11. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

No, Escobar isnt red. He would loose the yew gaurd zone if that happened.

12. Alexei

Alexei Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Felucca Guilds:
    HOT, LNR, CoW (CoM), GDZ?(SL), M&C (TB)

LLTS sometimes run around in fel yew but I haven't really seen them do spawns all too much. Just because I haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't do them though....

There are some other smaller guilds that run around in fel but I can't think of them atm.

13. HOT is always hiring... like McD's or Dunkin' Donuts. You'll get in - all you need to do is fill out an app.

It's a quasi, fel-based guild. It's primarily a bunch of displaced trammies who PvP in groups of 15+.

14. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Some people are soo bitter! Just about everytime I see a post on the Stratics boards from you Amanita, you manage to work HOT into it. This is even stranger considering you don't even play on the Atlantic shard anymore do you?
    Surely there must be other things to talk about other than HOT. There are tons of topics...why not spice it up a bit and talk about something else.

15. Escobar_TDT

Escobar_TDT Guest

I know what The Syndicate is and quite frankly, not a fan. Especially not anymore after your smart remark.

16. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I think it's funny that I consider LNR the complete opposite of what GFY pointed out!

17. OnlyMoi

OnlyMoi Guest

I agree with Chaosy.

GFY, I have the utmost respect for The Syndicate and their members. You don't play UO anymore, though. You haven't played for at least 2 years that I know of.