1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Maximilliean, May 11, 2009.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Hi, I'm returning after taking a break for a couple of years and am looking for a guild to join.
    I'm looking for a guild that does a couple of things:

1. Groups regularly
    2. Does Dungeon Crawls/Peerless/Champs
    3. Use TS or Vent, better then typing
    4. Help people out, like show them good hunting spots for gold.
  2. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2008
    Dark Revelations does a little bit of everything, and has a wide-range of playstyles and personalities. We use Ventrilo, and there's usually someone in the server at all times day and night in case you're a night owl :)

You can find us just about anywhere, so if you have any questions you can shoot me a PM or grab one of my guildies and ask away :)
  3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008
    B^L Does all of that but we are anti-social and don't recruit :p. But I can vouch for DR, nice guild with cool peeps. You should check them out. :)
  4. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Hi. My guild does a lot of fun things. Mainly we kill people. Everyone hates us because we're cute. Join us for armor ignoring conflag potion mayhem. Help.