1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Bamboozle, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Guest

Im a returning player who hasnt played since 1999.

Atlantic was the server I had always played during my 18 months of UO.

Ive been back playing around in UO for a few days, and having fun with it. I am planning on continuing to play.

Im looking for an ACTIVE and mature Atlantic guild. Preferably one that PvPs alot. I am a long term serious PvPer in many regards but also enjoy PVE as well as crafting.

I have a GM Blacksmith, GM miner, 5X GM mage, and a several GM old school pre trammel thief.

Im familiar with vent and ts and looking to get back in the swing of things!

Anyone interested in taking me in? I make no promises if I will stay or if it works out. Hopefully we "click" and if we do I have no plans on leaving, but obviously a shot in the dark/join my guild post like this leaves alot open ended.
  2. Caldwin_UWF

Caldwin_UWF Guest

UWF is a large PvM guild. We're not a PvP guild. But any of your toons that will be crafting or PvM would be welcome. ATM most of the PvP is faction based and there are a number of of faction guilds doing that. It's usually pretty easy to find one of us in game. Ask them if they can call an emmisary for you. And you will be on your way.
  3. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 19, 2008
    Hi there. I sent you a pm but if you didn't get that you can icq me at 226-052-592.

My char name is Tiny Dancer and I am the GM of TDT. We are a large PvM / PvP guild. We do faction and non faction pvp.
  4. GFY

GFY Guest

The Syndicate LLTS.

Find a member (LLTS tag) and start a conversation. We guild mature team focused players that like to participate in all phases of UO.

PM or see me in game.
  5. Ludim

Ludim Guest

icq me
    396 989 897

EKE Enlightened Knights Elite
    we have PvP guild and PvM guild
    talk to me and ill give ya more info :danceb:
  6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    It's helpful too if your guild is serious, to post this same type of contact information under the guild listing page so that return/new players can get in touch.
  7. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

avoid the certain guilds that have the large alliances that are fake. In other words they are large only because they are the same people under different names. UWF is a good choice and MSI
  8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    UWF is a great guild, but PvM only. Syndicate is a tight-knit bunch, but you must have 100% of your characters in their guild. EKE members have always been really rude to me. Haven't had much contact with TDT, but Tiny Dancer has always been straight with me. Not sure re: MSI.
  9. Kain Elderan

Kain Elderan Guest

Any PvM guilds out there that would possibly allow a "tag-along"? I'm a roleplayer and not looking to leave my current guild but when not roleplaying I really enjoy PvM - just hard to do things like champs when you're in a really small guild. ICQ me - 91151101