1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Durson2, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Durson2

Durson2 Guest

Sorry to start a new thread, but I'm interested in hooking up with an active guild.

I do pvp or pvm, whichever is the flavor of the moment although I'm a bit rusty from being away for so long.

My ICQ is 357285113

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

check chaotic-creed.darkbb.com we have a form for people interested in getting into a relatively active guild. we do peerless on an almost everyday basis and we have strong alliances so theres someone always available.

3. Theres a new guild being formed at the moment called NvD Napa Valley Dreads we are a fel/tramm based guild with a sub stone for factions and some rp so icq me and come check us out!

Sir Drunkenmasta NvD
    Lord Of The Dreads

4. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Would this be the same Durson from back in the day? Name rings a bell and two guilds cross my mind: SoN and NvM.

5. Durson2

Durson2 Guest

Hello Gellor!

Yes same Durson. Just coming back from FFXI because let's face it... UO is so easy to come back to :/

How have you been?

6. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Doing pretty well. Almost out the UO door myself.:coco:

7. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

its still a little interesting when your in an active guild. theres always something to do.

8. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Currently in very active guild just a bit too much drama as of late:loser:

Giving factions a try solo as a thief:coco:

9. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Being a faction thief is the stuff! Too bad Napa factions are just de facto ... I had a ball doing it on Atlantic :D