1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a house

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Mavorla, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mavorla

Mavorla Guest

I am looking for a mid sized house in either Tram or luna. I would really like 2 houses side by side for me and my wife. please pm me or look for me in game I'm the bright red chick! :)

2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Just run around.

I ran around for about 20 minutes the other night and placed a tower.I found several smaller spots and a couple you could def fit a cple smallers next to each other or very close.You will have no problems finding smaller plots in tram/malas just by runnin around.By smaller I mean under an 18x18 and alot bigger than a cottage,hehe.

If you don`t mind fel there are plenty of 18x18 spots available.

3. Mavorla

Mavorla Guest

Me and the wife managed to place 2 houses within 5 seconds of each other right outside Tram Brit. I don't mind fel but all she wants to do is mine and craft she is scared of pvp ehehe.

4. Pawl

Pawl Guest

owner of one named wonky??

5. Mavorla

Mavorla Guest

Yes Wonky is my wife.:love:

6. Pawl

Pawl Guest

a 17x 17 can fit there, i live in the one NW of it. LOL 17/16 or a 17 x17 and both hold same as 18x18

7. Mavorla

Mavorla Guest

Wonky doesn't want a big house she said. She's a little odd but you'll probably like her as a neighbor. I however am about to build my torture chamber! mwahahaha!!!!

8. Pawl

Pawl Guest

well if she need anything for it send her over, i'm gm everything.

9. Mavorla

Mavorla Guest

Thanks I think she's GM all crafting skills or 120 in some.