1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a housing tile...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Faeryl, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okay, I was fooling around on TC trying to redesign my house (again) and I got an idea I'd like to try. Only problem is, I can't seem to find the tile I'm looking for in the menu. It's kinda like the Sandstone Ruin pieces, only it's Fieldstone. I know I've used it at least half a dozen times before, but I can never remember where to find it... Any help would be appreciated =D

2. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

The only place I could find anything of the sort was in the Misc part, with the Light Brick walls... couldn't find any Fieldstone ones though.

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I always check the arches section, and the low wall/roof toppers section - those two places are where i usually find everything i think i lost! =)

4. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Yes, I do believe the battered white bricks are in that section.

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hmm... Guess it must have been the light brick walls, just looks kinda like Fieldstone when it's in ruins. Can't believe I got that confused :blushing:

Anyways, thanks for the help! :D