1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Looking for a lift to chessy?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Restroom Cowboy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Looking for help moving from the following shards to chessy for the fest...will pay :) I will be leaving from Atlantic the week of the fest, and if anyone needs goods moved I would be happy to assist.

Catskills

Napa

Drach

Europa

Baja

Perhaps if anyone else needs a lift to those or other or has transportation they could post the coming and going here.

Also, I lost everyone's info in a recent system upgrade for IMs. If you would, please send me a pm with the info so I can readd everyone once I find I good chat program to use.

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Cowboy

I'm leaving from napa to chessy on Saturday. I'm transporting items for a couple people now and have plenty of room

No need to help with cost of token (I was going to use it anyway).

Let me know if I can help.

Ken
    ICQ 275 238 944

3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

If anyone reputable is headed from pac to chessy I will toss a couple mill there way if they can transport one item for me.

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I'm on Baja and going to Chessy later this week. I'm not attempting to start a fight, just really offering assistance. Clicking a check box to scam rares isn't fun to me, using the Stealing skill to literally steal them is. If you need, I have plenty of room.

5. Luedeus

Luedeus Journeyman

icq sent!

6. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

ive got some christmas items on Cats, so if you find someone to transfer for you from cats to chessy please let me know.

also as ive posted im moving from Legends to Chessy this weeked if anyone is in need of a ride.