1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a little help

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by weezer, Dec 21, 2007.

1. weezer

weezer Guest

I am looking for a site or a house that has a collection of all the different origional colors of the royal guard sashes from each shard. I am just curious where to look. I am working on a collection of royal guard sashes and I am trying to figure out which ones I am missing.

I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks again for any help!
    weezer

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like that info as well

3. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Heres my collection id like to know also. The 2 reds and the black on the left top are all Baja, the black being a partisan of chaos sash. The Magi White is definetly catskills, the mustard color is a royal sand miner sash and the other magi white one is a royal guard shock trooper sash also from catskills. Can anyone identify the rest?

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

The very light violet/lavendar one is Oceania I believe.

5. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Heres my collection id like to know also. The 2 reds and the black on the left top are all Baja, the black being a partisan of chaos sash. The Magi White is definetly catskills, the mustard color is a royal sand miner sash and the other magi white one is a royal guard shock trooper sash also from catskills. Can anyone identify the rest?

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Royal gold - Europa
    Blue - GL
    Two tone red - Cheesy
    Two tone Blue - Pacific
    Ice white - Legends, LA
    Off White - Legends earlier and or catskills
    Bright pink/purple - Oceania
    Dull red - Sonoma
    Bright Red - Baja

6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Regular purple - Atlantic

7. Also do keep in mind that they can be dyed. I have about 20 of them with different spelling, colours, exceptional and not.

8. weezer

weezer Guest

Well thanks for the information. I wish someone would have had a complese set for me to look at, but oh well. I am going to keep searching and if I find one. I will let you know.

weezer