1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a missing dog...named howler

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by a ghoul, Jan 14, 2008.

1. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

anyone seen him lol, I would appreciate any details of what happened to him as well...if he hasn't been destroyed I would like to purchase him back...I doubt that will be possible though so any information would be good thanks [​IMG]

2. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Hes in jehlom right above the moongate

3. *grabs fork*

*runs to jhelom*

4. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

thanks again chief, I am a man of little wealth but message me and I think some type of reward will be in order

5. I suggest not going afk right next to jhelom gate. Especially when you are factions. Next time I'll kill the dog too, so that it doesn't risk going wild. (Dead pets dont go wild right? or do they?)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I suggest not going afk right next to jhelom gate. Especially when you are factions. Next time I'll kill the dog too, so that it doesn't risk going wild. (Dead pets dont go wild right? or do they?)

[/ QUOTE ]

they do

also if you don't log out at server down when server comes back up you have a limited time before your pet goes wild dead or alive, all you have to do is log in and out and you can save it.

7. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

My dear Goron, I assure you my little afk spurt wasn't planned. It was due to unreliable internet :p. But thanks for revealing yourself I will work a little harder to find you on the field.

8. [​IMG]glad u got your dog back