1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a new character named Aleena

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

If you see this please ICQ me at # 220-571-153 ASAP. If you know Aleena, please pass along this message. Thanks!

2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Is this the same Aleena from Atlantic? Former mod of the former Archery forum?

3. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I met her and she had been out of the game for 3 years if I remember correctly. If she was the mod it would have to be back then.

4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

That's about right. If so, I used to be in her guild on Atlantic!

5. Jazzy! *raises chin with a hugh grin*

Long time no see, how are you? (tries not to derail too bad)

6. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's summer and I'm playing more again these days. The shop in Safe Haven is stocked and running again. It's more diggin, pickin and BOOM! Playing a char that can't pvp on SP, to relax ..... maybe there's something wrong with me.

I'm so glad you're around Bennos. You didn't see what it was like before Linds brought THB and some credibility to the profession. People need to be able to call upon a treasure hunter they can trust here.

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Still looking for Aleena! I'm not sure if she is the one who played on Atlantic or not.

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I pk'ed Aleena in brit gy about 10-12 months ago and said some pretty mean things to him/her afterwards, maybe he/she are gone for good?

Edit: prolly more like 5-6 months ago, my concept of time aint all that great these days.

9. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i pked her couple weeks ago, but haven't seen her since...

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Har...she has probably finally completed her hiding/stealth training through RoT and now, like everyone else on Siege, will never be seen again. :p

-Skylark