1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a new home

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Seikatein, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Looking into new housing if anyone is selling a house put a pic, price and contact info on this thread. Good location and full storage+ is a must.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    what do you call 'good location' ? There's 18 x 18 spots near my main home, but it's way out in the boon docks. Dark-wisp free woods on the doorstep, but a loooong walk from a moongate.
    There's a tower recently fallen by Minoc passage to lost lands, nice mountains, easy access to champ spawns, but again a long way from a moongate.
  3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Sorry to hijack this, but are there a lot of spots for large-ish houses on SP? I still need to do something with my Prodo house, but I would like to get one here at some point :( (I am poor lol)
  4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Homes are very easy to come by.

18x18's easily, and rarely a keep as well, but usually will need to gate to get there. If you can't gate, then there are several max storage homes you can get reasonably close to moongates. Makato-Zento seems to be a good area, housing available and near city/moongate.
  5. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Cool, thanks Mar.. err Bruin ;)

I'll need to save up and also sell my ATL house or something. No big rush though I guess...

Remind me about scrolls too! I scrounged up a bunch which NEW can have I guess since I doubt I can sell them (110's) :)
  6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Kwillian, if you need a base of opperations i will friend you to my place just above brit grave yard, (its Newbified by the way)
  7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Cool, thanks. I'm OK so far since I'm still in NEW, I was just planning for the future :)
  8. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Sorry I should have been more specific. Looking for in or around town or a moongate.
  9. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    I have this very good spot...

It's in a hidden location, only way in or out is a gate . ;)

Taking offers !!!

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If your willing to drop over 20m I have a home outside Luna for ya.
  11. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    I m selling a house, go out the west umbra bridge run down the road its the 4th on the north side. make me an offer
  12. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Money isn't really an issue so if the plot is worthy yes I'll spend 20, but I've seen houses inside luna full storage selling for 15 so I'm questionable about spending 20 on one outside of the gates. If either of you guys can post a pic or show me the housing I would be most grateful my icq is 371-325-458. Keep the inquires coming though guys I'm still looking.
  13. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

Anyone else got anyhting else? Other than the 25m wyrm wants for his of course . . . .