1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a nice mage/necro account

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Gara, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Gara

Gara Guest

I want a accoun with decent character on it so i dont have to macro for ever to go kill ppl.Help me help you!!!

Leave me a message here with what the account is like since i did not activate ICQ yet and familly party for the next 2 days.

2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There should be a few of these out there. And since you are gonna be red anyway your odds of finding one just went up, id say after the holidays you should have a few to choose from

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Old Gara or new Gara?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just an observation... Buying accounts is not a very secure way to build a character.

5. Gara

Gara Guest

Old Gara the one and only the was running with yoda and wolf and darth for so long.Then ran with Lothar ..then Meph so yea the one and only.

And Kelmo i agree with you but i dont want to waste to much time on geting back in the groove of things.

Log>get timing back>rez>rinse and repeat>Find the new spots>find a guild of friends>Mark spots>then pwn and get back in touch with all the new stuff that i dont know about.

Gara old LOD/VJ

6. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

quoi de neuf vieille branche ? :p

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

PM me.

8. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im sure tibs can hook you up. Roll with SP for a few weeks, and you will be killing lesser PvPers in no time. After a month you will be in top string. As long as you can take a TnT AI Gank!

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I sent ya a PM, i have one you could prolly use or buy if you want, its a perfect account

10. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Welcome back Gara...