1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Palyer w/ a the handle in this forum named "Revvo"

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Igg A Pie, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

hail sir! it is I Igg A Pie of siege perilous. last we spoke there was a discussion of buying some of your items on siege while using cybernickle as a broker. I would like to see if we can come to terms on a deal. I cant send you a pm here because you have your profile page set as so. please PM me or icq(43711018) at your earliest convience. thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

2. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If that's his username, you should be able to start a private conversation with him.

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

alas, I have tried that. there is not an option to start a conversation on his profile page. I tried it awhile back and I vaguely remember it said somewhere, "revvo has chose to block private messages"..........well in a nutshell, something to that effect

5. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper