1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Looking for a price check on old Hair Dye

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Crack Head Bob, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Any info on a price would be great, maybe selling, all depending on the price.

Attached Files:

2. feath

feath Guest

Your mileage may very, someone may correct me, i am frequently wrong.

about 5m

3. Asmodai

Asmodai Guest

does feath purposely underestimate the value of items so rares collectors can just hoof up the bargains?

4. feath

feath Guest

nope, but just the hair dye alone isn't as valuable as the beard dye, or a set with hair dye and beard dye.
    give a price then, what you feel it is worth. as i say, most people disagree with me.

5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

peeps will generally try to sell these for around 10 mill and they will sit for a while. They will move quickly for 5 to 7 mill. Me I like to move things quickly.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

5-10 mil is right.

7. Asmodai

Asmodai Guest

to be honest feath looking back at my comment, it came across far more hostile than was intended.

im actually pretty grateful someone bothers to respond to these threads half the time! i always imagine the proper rich rare collectors looking at some of the threads and thinking 'for christs sake, thats not worth 100 mil, why are they posting it here?!' lol

8. kray2s

kray2s Guest

i got to admit i feel the same as asmodai halfthe time! i too imagine those rich enough just trawl these boards for the next 100 million gold item hehehe

personally i like the lower end ones as much as the higher - first because i cant afford a lot of the higher ones and 2nd even ifi could afford 100 mill at a time i could get loadsa smaller ones for that and hve a bigger (allbeit lower end) collection :p