1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a ride from Pacific to Great Lakes or Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Creapor, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Creapor

Creapor Journeyman

Thanks to our friend Nabin and his extended auction on Pacific, i'm in need of moving a few items that i have won. I'm sure there are plenty of other people looking to move items they have won from these auctions as well. I would like to use someone with a high reputation from these boards if possible. Unfortunately my account is still 3 months shy of having the option for Shard transfer shields. Please feel free to post here or icq me directly #39715400.

2. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to move a few items also from Pac to Atl. if we can get a few people to go in on a token. If anything, you wanna go halfs on one?

3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I was considering moving from pacific to atl with space for 200 items so maybe ill do it this Sunday (17th) ... if anyones interested icq me 4800901 Saturday PM/Sunday AM I should be around

#3 Deaol, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013