1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a solid, active PVM guild.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Ivor_MacGregor, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Ivor_MacGregor

Ivor_MacGregor Journeyman

Apr 13, 2011
    Hello. I am fairly new to Atlantic. However, I have been playing for well over a decade now. I am looking to join a good champ/peerless/boss hunting guild. I am also looking for a guild that does not shy away from champ hunt in felucca. I have an archer I would like to find a home for. My playstyle is teamwork oriented. I am completely self sufficient and don't mind (if not prefer) helping other guildmates out. Please keep in mind my ideal guild is mostly comprised of advanced players.

Please contact me via ICQ 74431689 or simply pm me to meet up.
  2. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Welcome back to Sosaria. Hope you have found an active guild for yourself, there are plenty of them around. If you havent be sure to poke your head around New Haven, more than a few guilds actively recruiting there.

Good luck.

Draken-Korin of TWT