1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a specific Mis-Labeled Gazer Statue.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Flanuva101, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Hi all. After talking to a friend of mine that recently came back to game, they asked me if I remember looting a house that had a mis-labeled Gazer statue. Well, to make a long story short, it was the friends house that had the gazer statue in it. I remember seeing the statue for sale here on Stratics and then it was sold at YGV Auction on LS a couple months ago. If anyone has any information on where this statue is at the moment please let me know. My friend is willing to pay for its safe return.

It was a Gazer statue that was Mislabeled as an Ophidian Statue.

Thank you all

2. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Hi all. After talking to a friend of mine that recently came back to game, they asked me if I remember looting a house that had a mis-labeled Gazer statue. Well, to make a long story short, it was the friends house that had the gazer statue in it. I remember seeing the statue for sale here on Stratics and then it was sold at YGV Auction on LS a couple months ago. If anyone has any information on where this statue is at the moment please let me know. My friend is willing to pay for its safe return.

It was a Gazer statue that was Mislabeled as an Ophidian Statue.

Thank you all

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

just a glitched item, ive seen those sell for around 5m....but just out of curiosity, why would anyone "Want" to buy glitched items?

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

just a glitched item, ive seen those sell for around 5m....but just out of curiosity, why would anyone "Want" to buy glitched items?

5. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

becuz they are oddities.. thats why people want them :p

6. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

becuz they are oddities.. thats why people want them :p

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

all the "Glitched" items ive ever had have been deleted [​IMG]....even my 2 "A Pile Of Snow" Deeds =/

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

all the "Glitched" items ive ever had have been deleted [​IMG]....even my 2 "A Pile Of Snow" Deeds =/

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Just FYI there's more than one.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Just FYI there's more than one.

11. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

I sort of figured there would be more than one around. Since that is confirmed, I am willing to pay well for one.

12. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

I sort of figured there would be more than one around. Since that is confirmed, I am willing to pay well for one.

13. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was for a friend Trey. They had one and lost it when their house fell and just want another one to replace it.

And your question about Why anyone would want to buy glitched items? Come on...thats almost as bad as.. Why would anyone want to buy known duped items?

14. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was for a friend Trey. They had one and lost it when their house fell and just want another one to replace it.

And your question about Why anyone would want to buy glitched items? Come on...thats almost as bad as.. Why would anyone want to buy known duped items?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same reason we buy Red Peas, Blue Pouches, Blue Bread, Yellow Blood Moss----well you get the picture [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same reason we buy Red Peas, Blue Pouches, Blue Bread, Yellow Blood Moss----well you get the picture [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Odditied tend to be RAREr than other stuff.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Odditied tend to be RAREr than other stuff.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye a friend of mine that played till AOS had one was a gazer labled an ophidian , he claimed the reward the first day they came out and had it in hins house in Moonglow ATL till it fell [​IMG]

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye a friend of mine that played till AOS had one was a gazer labled an ophidian , he claimed the reward the first day they came out and had it in hins house in Moonglow ATL till it fell [​IMG]

21. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point....my bad lol

and Blue Pouches are asain event items if im not mistaken, which i very well could be, but that was always my understanding