1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a spot in Luna for 3-4 Vendors

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by thamantii, Mar 9, 2009.

1. thamantii

thamantii Guest

Willing to pay but not outrageous prices. Please respond in kind to this post either here on the forums, ICQ (496-981-242), PM. I would like 3 or 4 spots and will be able to keep them full at all times. If your looking for a reliable person and stable vendors then please contact me. Thanks ahead of time for your consideration.

-Zev

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know at least some houses have message boards with ICQ numbers on it you may want to try

3. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

I think the cheapest spot I saw in Luna was on the far east side for about 30k/week per spot, which is reasonable for the location. Its very close to the exit on the right, but the shop itself is on the left. I believe the rate and openings was posted on the house sign. That one on the right as you walk south charges an amazing 1m a week, going by their book on the porch! I can't believe some of the luna rental rates on top of the vendor taxes, which are already outrageous. I guess they do just fine, though.

If you can't find what you need in Luna, I've got spots open at my place. As the siggy says, I give a risk free trial and if you decide to stick around its only 10k/week.