1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Stonecrafter!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lady Mana, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Edit: Thanks for the overwhelming support, everyone! Thanks to you guys I was able to get what I needed.
    -------

I need shadow stone tables!! Anyone up to the task? Hehe.

I need: Sixteen medium shadow stone tables facing south, four medium shadow stone tables facing east, and ten large stone shadow tables facing south.

If you know of a vendor or two that sells this color of table, I'd really appreciate the coordinates/vendor name! Otherwise, if you make it yourself, I'd be willing to pay 2500 for each medium and 3000 for the large. That's what.. 80,000 gold altogether? Something like that!

Post a reply in this thread if you can help out.. thanks!

2. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I just want to see where they are all going. Sounds very interesting!!!!

3. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Oh, you'll know soon enough!!! *grins mischievously*

4. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Aye I love that mischievously Grin!

5. bryana

bryana Guest

ill get my miner out and see what i can do for you might take me a bit to find the stone but i can make the tables for u with np

6. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

That sounds great!! Just let me know when you're ready :D

7. Millie

Millie Guest

Lady Mana there is a vendor I saw tonight across for Hanse's Hostle in Malas that had a lot of shadow stone table for sale.

8. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

I'll go check it out...! Thanks :D

9. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Alright. So thanks to some helpful people I was able to find a few vendors and we even mined a number of granite.

To anyone who mined me some shadow granite or made me some tables because of this thread, you can stop now! I'll buy anything you made in the process (granite or tables), but after that I'm set.

Thanks!

Lady Mana
    Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
    Napa Valley News Manager

10. bryana

bryana Guest

if you have what you need i can keep what i mined if you need more than i have some i stone to make more of what you need

11. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Thanks Bry!

I think I have most everything I need, but if you want to sell it I'd gladly buy it anyway! It's always good to have extras in case some redecoration is in order. Or, if you want to hold on to it and save the granite for Stygian Abyss, I understand that too. Either is fine with me!

If you want to sell it, and have a vendor location, I can buy them straight off the vendor. Or if you don't have a vendor, we can meet up sometime.