1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a table piece on Atl or Baja:

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It's the same color as the large table that everyone is collecting pieces for, but it's the SKINNIER version...with the south end being one large solid leg base, middle pieces, then the North end.

Am willing to trade the large table pieces for it, got the NE and SE legs to trade, as well as plank flooring (4), tall bench pieces, ohhii trees, morning glories, etc.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

if anyone has an actual screenshot of the table in post...god I'd appreciate it
  3. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

i have the table in both directions and no way to host a screen shot but if you want to take a screen shot i can show you the tables
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a pic moron...hence why I'd appreciate it as no other player could...hee
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

yuppa...that be the exact north end piece I need [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

bump this puppy once
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

bumping dis puppy twice