1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Tamer

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Obsidian, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Hi, I'm getting my crew going on Napa and I am in need of:

- Fire Beetle (for my future smith/miner)
    - Swamp Dragon (for my future sampire)

If you would be willing to help me pls send me a PM or an ICQ (471-688-958). Thanks for your help. I'm liking what I see on Napa thus far!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Be no problem at all, just let me reinstall UO tonight (LONGGGGGGG Story & I'll meet up with you on Sunday am if Possible. Swamp's spawn outside my home & I have an extra Fire Beetle, so U'r all set. PM me on who to look for & I'll get them.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thanks, Snakeman. Another member of the Napa community contacted me via ICQ and took care of my taming needs. Thanks for the offer. And thanks as well to Akasha! My new pets are bonding as I type this. :)

-OBSIDIAN-

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No Problem, I never checked the post, only PM's lol Was on all night goofing around too. Glad ya got them :thumbup: