1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a thief!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Must be someone I trust, not a random Joe. Player must be active and open to working! Also, GM+ swords skill a requirement :)

2. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

what are you trying to do?

As far as i know no one in THIEF has any GM+ weps skills (we all use mage weps)

I have an alt with swords, but no stealing on him.

3. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

you trying to find someone to farm stealables for you?

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You are correct. And as payment, they will get a smugglers blade.

5. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

i just read up a bit on this thing.

apparently its a UBWS blade, but the chance of you getting a stealable is based upon your stealing and your meelee skill only matters in the actually hitting of the monster. Seems that part doesnt matter too much though if i were to jewl up and just go do some low level spawn (since you can get stealables from anything).

So, if your interested, i could give it a shot for you. i dont have any meelee (but could jewl up a bit to smack slimes haha), but i do have 120 stealing. If you want, ill give it a shot and see how it all works out.

PM me with the details if this sounds good to you.

6. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Tried it on test shard the blade is a rip off, with 120 stealing and swords and going thru the top level of despise (only 1 steal per monster) I got 3 stealables (and piles of gold) and went thru 4 durability. Went thru and manually stole with 10 second delay in top level of shame (didnt want to kill everything in despise) I got 12 stealables, mostly life shield (and gold and pots and stuff) in about the same time 20-30 minutes. Waste of money for an unblessed item that most times misses its steal and makes you wear out more armor then u would stealth and stealing on prodo shard let alone siege. Just an EA money grab IMO.

7. insanepete

insanepete Guest

speedy are you the one buying all my stealables off my vendor in luna TDO/New Vendor house at south gate? Cause then I am already farming balms and lotions for ya! If they weren't so random with what they gave Id farm you up the ones you need...

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well cant u pof the blade and siege bless it?

its 6 bucks that aint bad

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As far as I can work out from what people have said, it's not really much help in getting stealables. I think you're supposed to buy it for the chance of getting the lantern and the tool box.

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I buy mana draught, balm of wisdom, and seeds of life!