1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a trustworthy Fisherman.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Garrett., Jul 6, 2015.

1. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

Who can fish up ASOS's and are comfortable playing in Felucca.

I will supply them in batches of five, and require in return; the Fabled Net and treasure map, they get to keep the rest - the chest (even if a Ships Strongbox worth 1-2mil) - armor - jewels - gold (40k per) etc.

Minimum skill required - 80 Fishing + support skills of Archery or ranged attack (casting skills) for the odd Sea Serpent and passing Water Ele. I would also recommend Hiding for just in case you come across Reds or Pirate vessels. UO Cartography can also be helpful for ease of finding the correct coordinates and planning a fishing run. I will try where ever possible to supply ASOS's within the same region, but sometimes a run up and down the map will be required.

This could be a good source of gold and training for a start up char, or someone reasonably new to fishing wanting to pick up a few extra items as they are out and about on the high seas (the chests can contain some nice startup pieces of armor/jewelry).

A ship + cannons, ammo and charge/ignition + arrows/bolts (if using Archery) can also be supplied if needed.

Apply here, or PM please if interested?

Many thanks for reading....

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I have 120 fisherman (with luck suit also) and play Europa. I will be happy to help. Ask @Escaflowne for a reference :)

If it helps with getting white nets for his Scalis tour I'm all for it!

Escaflowne likes this.
  3. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

@DJAd

Thanks for the response. Yes it would help speed up the supply for the Scalis tour... I just haven't had the time lately to fish up a large enough batch. Can we arrange a meet to organize a drop off etc?

Thanks.

(I would still like to hear from anyone that enjoys the Scalis tour, or is training a fisherman, and would like to contribute with some of their time/earn some easy gold/items by fishing up some nets.)

4. Valura

Valura Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a 118.5 fisherwoman...Vesta Stretch is her name, I play primarily in Felucca and fear not the dark side! I would be happy to help out with this. I have some nets of my own to donate to the Scalis Grand Tour when I come across Escaflowne.

Garrett. and Escaflowne like this.
  5. El Burri

El Burri Visitor

I also like to throw my hat into the ring... I'm a 120 Fisherman, but no archer - pure mage instead, mostly playing in tram, but have no problem with fel... but since mostly playing solo I cannot present a reference for trustworthiness
    Have some nets here too, not sure, how much... never tried to use them, as I expected instant death :devil:

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

The man, the myth, the legend that is DJAd is solid and trustworthy fella :) And thank you Valura, im sure i'll catch up with you in game over the next few days :)

Garrett. likes this.
  7. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

@El Burri, @Valura, @Escaflowne, @DJAd

Morning all,

OK sounds great and many thanks for the offers of help. I have a mailbox that we can use to pick up and drop off at my Luna shop that I would like to friend you guys to if possible? I will be online from 7:30pm GMT over the next couple of evenings, and will try and catch you all in Gen Chat.

Many thanks....

#7 Garrett., Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah anytime after 7:30pm is fine with me. I think I could fish up 5 per evening no problem. Catch you later.

Garrett. likes this.