1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Vendor Spot

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Capricious, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Capricious

Capricious Guest

Looking for a spot in a high traffic mall, prefer Luna. No particular theme, but will include rares, magic items, etc. Would like no-to-low rent as I will regularly drop runes to my vendors. PM me with information, rules, location, etc if you have an opening. Thank you!
  2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    My mall isnt in Luna but my guildmates and i drop runes and gate daily, and have for two years. As well as holding events there.
    Its Mystic Garden and rent is free.
    If you have no luck with getting a free luna vendor toss me an icq
  3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I have a vendor site that I'm currently trying to set up just outside Luna north gates. If you or anyone else you know would like a vendor to help get the ball going, please let me know. 14187007