1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for active guild to join

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Diebunnydie, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Diebunnydie

Diebunnydie Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Returning back to UO. was just wondering if there are any active guilds on this shard that are recruiting?

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there and welcome back. Right now I think Raw is probably the most active, but you're welcome to join my guild, T.F as well. Also, I recommend hopping in the general channel of global chat. You'll get to know the shard regulars through chatting there. Who do you play?

3. Synbad

Synbad Journeyman

How active is the Pacific shard?

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I can't say Pacific is super active at the moment. Historically, Pacific has always had a lull during the summer when it is hard for the shard to compete with women in bikinis! Things pick up for the shard as autumn approaches, however. Having said that, Pacific has a very tight knit community, players who all know each other and talk in Global General Chat, helping each other out when needed.