1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for active guild.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Annonymous User, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have come back after a long 5 year break, I have been back in game for about two months. I joined a guild that doesn't seem to active or I just can not figure out how to get a hold of any one to do something.
    thanks Toxic..

-- By the way add more beetle creatures to tame. I truly love taming beetles. I should of named my tamer Shino.

2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There were several guilds recruiting at yesterday's Spring Bazaar '09, including Spawners Inc [SI], Misfits of Society [M!S], Rebels of Unity [RoU], and The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance [BRPA], United Tamers of Britannia [UTB], and Lost Souls of the Dynasty [LSD!]. (I'm certain I've overlooked some guilds that were there, and I apologize for that. There was so much to see, do, and jot notes about, I ran out of paper!)

Just look for members of these guilds, and I'm certain they will direct you to the right person so you may find out if one of these would fit you.

And, welcome back!

3. Harlan

Harlan Guest

RoU is looking for new members. we are a strongly bonded guild. we are revamping so things are sota crazy but it is comming together. You can go to rouguild.webs.com for more info on the guild. Thank you for your time Zorax

4. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ill check it out, thanks !

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back to the game!