1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for active RP guild

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Zerric432, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Zerric432

Zerric432 Guest

I'm currently in another guild on the Catskills shard, but they're not RP, and they're not on very often anymore. I was looking for another guild to join, and I really wanted to start RPing again. I've looked around at some websites and such, but I wanted to see what people here thought. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks all!
  2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Hail. Well if you move over to Pacific, we have an RP Alliance there with a list of roleplay guilds you could meet and chose from.

Our site is www.freewebs.com/sage-pacific

If you wish to read more.

Good luck and safe travels to you.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Take a look at some of the Roleplaying Forums. Of course activity is relative as is peoples times and when they are about. Though I do know there are some pretty active Roleplaying Guilds both on Catskills as well as Pacific.

Either Forum should help get you in touch with other roleplayers on the respective shards!