1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an active guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by shootgun, Mar 7, 2015.

1. shootgun

shootgun Visitor

Hi,

I am back after few years. It looks like my guild is still around but in the last 2 weeks only couple guys became online.

I am looking for more active guild. You can consider me a noob since almost everything I remember has changed.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks.

2. Christina Kardos

UWF

Hey,

Try UWF or *VK*, both great and active guilds! You can find people that can help you join on general chat!

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

*VK* would love to have you with us if you are interested, The guilds name is Knights Of The Valorian Order, we are a mainly PVM guild although a few members enjoy PVP as well. There is usually about 3-5 members online most of the time. If your interested please send me a PM here, or any *VK* member can find me in game :)

My ICQ is 678566021 although for some reason messages sent while I am offline never seem to get through.

Hope to hear from you soon.

4. shootgun

shootgun Visitor

I thank everyone for their reply.

I run into another player while walking around. He helped me join their guild.
    Thanks.

Captn Norrington likes this.