1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an Active Guild

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by UO_DarkWing, Jan 18, 2008.

1. UO_DarkWing

UO_DarkWing Guest

have been offline for a while dealing with personal problems ... i come back and seems i can never find any of my old guildmates online.

so i guess its time to look for a new home

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm vaguely inclined to invite you as Unity accepts all (though we reserve the right to judge you harshly =) ), and a member icq'd me this post...but I admit I can't help but be suspicious of all stratics posters with single digit posts. Find a Unity member []ne in game, everyone is an emi; anyone can add you.

3. BLiNK-

BLiNK- Guest

<blockquote><hr>

have been offline for a while dealing with personal problems ... i come back and seems i can never find any of my old guildmates online.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can walk ROFL will recruit you [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can walk ROFL will recruit you [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Negatory... ROFL only guilded ppl we played with on other servers plus ppl on napa......