1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Looking for an active PvM guild on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Perfectionist, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Visitor

Hail and well met!

I am a veteran UO player that just came out of retirement. I am looking for an active PvM guild that does frequent hunts. Most of my character has max skills, but my equipment is out dated with the release of Stygian Abyss and High Seas. I just need a touching point of where I can go in terms of some fun, as I only have two other friends that are still playing as of now.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Visitor

4. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Perfectionist to meet a number of guilds and their members I suggest you read the post listed above *Octoberfest*. The event takes place Thursday at 730pm eastern and Friday at 8pm eastern. Hope to see you there.

5. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Visitor

Draken-Korin,

Thank you for this information. I will try to make an appearance at once of these events.

Sounds exciting!