1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an imbuer to help with a crossbow.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Symma, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    Just picked up a repeating crossbow with the Earth Elemental Slayer. Want an imbuer to add a few things so I can use it for Ore Elementals.

The only stat on it is Earth Elemental Slayer. I'm looking to add:

Damage Increase (around +40% is good).
    Mage Weapon (basic -29 Magery is fine).
    And some Swing Speed Increase (would be a nice addition but not completely needed).

This is all I'm really looking for, nothing special. Can provide a few relic fragments for the SSI and a few normal gems needed. Don't have any of the other imbuing resources needed. Don't have any POF, just sold my lot lol.

Anyway, if anyone can help me get this smallish imbuing job done would be great :D
  2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I should be able to help out. I'll be on most of the weekend, and also tonight by around 6-7 GMT.
  3. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
    My icq is located below, send me a q and we can set up a time to meet.

I should be on later today, around 3 or 4 est.