1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for an old guild old school vamp

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by clarkifer, Aug 24, 2011.

1. clarkifer

clarkifer Guest

I'm looking for some old players i used to play with a few years ago, specifically looking for bane reese. I'm thinking about getting back into the game and wanted to talk with him. shoot me a pm if you know how to get a hold of him.
  2. Yes :)
    I know Bane Reese....He mostly plays on another shard but I forget which one....He still comes to LA now and then to see if he has sold any of his LOST Auction Items....I know he still has ICQ but not sure of the number since I don't use ICQ...Sorry could not be of more help....
  3. OOOO
    Forgot to add, you might want to ask in general chat on LA for anyone on that knows him...I know he still has some players there that he talks with.....
  4. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    VaMp is somewhat still around as Death From Above "DFA" now.

Bane Reese is no longer apart of that guild I don't believe, however I'll send him this thread through ICQ as a way to let him know you're looking for him. Don't know how he'd feel about passing along his ICQ
  5. BaneReeSe

BaneReeSe Guest

Prime is correct, i do not play with DFA anymore.... i stopped playing with them when Graham decided to guild anyone and everyone just so he can try to zerg the shard, and still failed... i mostly play chessy, lake superior and great lakes these days... clark, you can icq me at 50381278...
  6. headhunter35

headhunter35 Visitor

Mar 26, 2012
    Hey bane this is Head Hunter from vamp and dfa around 5 years ago or so...Im tryin to get ahold of graham you got his icq or contact info? Anybody that reads this and can get me contact info for Graham, i'd appreciate it, Im thinkin about comin back