1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an old UO movie...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ravenwaves, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ravenwaves

ravenwaves Guest

There was a japanese made fan movie from a long time ago called "A Dog" that a player made about their pet dog in Ultima Online named Ado. I haven't been able to turn up anything with a google search, but I'm hoping someone might still have it bookmarked someplace. Reply or toss me a PM if you know a place I might be able to find it ;D

2. AdamD

AdamD Guest

3. ravenwaves

ravenwaves Guest

I love you. :)

4. Pristiq

Pristiq Guest

I'm terribly sorry to An Corp this thread, but A Dog is one of my favorite UO movies and this link no longer works. Does anyone happen to have a backup of the movie or an alternative link?

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

It's fine, worse threads have been raised.
    I like this movie too.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is a lovely movie - There was a movie made on Europa regarding a light house and a boat of people who came ashore into the lighthouse.

I've been hunting for it for ages... If anyone has a link I'd highly appreciate it.

7. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mapper, I remember that one. Try a search on "House of Een" - No idea why that's stuck with me, but I'm pretty sure that's the one.

EDIT: Found it

The Lighthouse by House of Een

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wow your fantastic, Thats the one.. Fantastic movie.

Thanks!

9. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present

And you're a sick & twisted individual, Mapper...I like that about you! :lol:

I'm still looking for the UO flash movie with Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt" as the soundtrack - last seen on Noxin.net. :(

10. Awesome UO movie, The Lighthouse.

11. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present

Oh yes, AtlanteanAngel. Een used to design UO houses, make a flash movie, and then sell them (most often on an old Euro site called UOAuction). I recognise the Lighthouse from Europa.

While it was certainly a masterstroke of marketing, really designing houses was what he enjoyed.

It would be awesome if he's still around and posts to tell us about it himself. :)

12. Thanks for the info, LadyNico. It's been 12 long years since the beginning of UO. So many have come and gone. If Een (who obviously contributed much to the community feeling) is still with us in UO now, that would certainly be wonderful. If not, as with all who have left UO, may their endeavours and lives be well.

13. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

That is soooo cool!!!

Funny too.