1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Animal Taming +110 PS.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Albertus, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Hey guys, I'm looking for Animal Taming +110 Power Scroll. Please let me know if you have it and price. We can meet at Luna Bank for transaction.

Thanks

2. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a Lore but no Taming, if you dont get one by this weekend, I am sure we will get 1 to drop.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I had at least 5 taming 110s.. unfortunately they went with my IDOC. But considering I gave a rune to my old house to NEW they should, as a favor to me, hook you up with one.

Contact Bruin.

4. Nabber

Nabber Guest

I got the IDOC Sweeney, Just have not had time to deliver the power scrolls to NEW along with the other 19 I bought in the bag (thanks Tib) I am sure There is at least one extra, I will gate to Luna Bank and see if I cannot find Albertus.

5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Now he also has a boatload of PS's from the Misfit Alliance to deliver as well

:)

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There is a 110 tame on my vendor at yew gate if you have not already found one.

7. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Thanks I got it. :)