1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Bar Design help for Large Tower (not in customized mode)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Slickjack, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I do not have the option to put in bar from customized mode (it's ugly anyway!)

Anyone got any ideas??

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Ohhh a few!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Similar to the first one, but a bit more space if I recall

[​IMG]

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

As an addendum, you can alter these quite a bit too, instead of locking down cloth, goza mats would work, reducing lockdowns as well. Or you can use a goza mat and some sort of boxes or pedestals if you like to do them as well, tho placing on top of the pedestals is difficult.

4. oligizmo

oligizmo Guest

Store bar Lunabar.jpg

5. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Oooh... I love the deco, Kayhynn. Especially the first bar, and the jacuzzi curtain. Those are very pretty.

I have couple of questions... you used cloth on the bar in the first picture, right?
    And under the rose in the first for the shelf, and under the candelabras in the 2nd, did you use benches stacked very close together, or stone chairs? I can't quite tell from the picture :(

Again, it's very lovely deco. I'll probably give some of it a try in my tower, if you don't mind :D

6. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The first pic I found on a site, cant remember where (famous houses maybe? ) & 2nd is a pic in my castle

Attached Files:

7. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

8. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Looks awsome, how did u get the tables over the forges?

9. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]
    Large
    Bar is made out of "Elegant Armoires" and "Wooden Benches", Lanterns underneath every other bench do add some light for dark nights.

[​IMG]
    Large
    Rest of the Bar is made out of "Small Tables", "Vesper-style Chairs", "Trinsic-style Chairs". Potted Plants are on the magincia thread rubble, and the fish tank is made out of black goza's for the top and bottom, brown cloth for the base, and a variety of blue clothes for the water.
    Went with a heartwood pentagram as it reminds me of the old seer taverns on pacific.

10. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Bazer: See the Stone Counters sticky thread for info. Have to raise gozas, place tables, chop tables and lower the middle sections only in order to get them to sit like that. It takes a lot of stone but it looks soooo good!

11. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

but over a a large and small forge? mm time to read some stuff

12. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Almost any add-ons can be stacked if done carefully. Either set the tables first, raise gozas, set forge and lower to under tables, or set forge first and lower chopped tables onto it. I -think- either way would work, but I've only tried the first way with a small forge. If they are completely covered by the tables they may not work - my small forge had to be showing above the table to be usable, although it still looked pretty cool. :)