1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Building ground, Castle or 18X18

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Maxandre, May 7, 2010.

1. Maxandre

Maxandre Guest

Hyia community of the best shard :)

I would like to know if someone knows a spot where I could preferably place a Castle or an 18 X 18, or at least, suggest me an area to search.

Thanx for the help,
    Mobidoy

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

With some running about you should find a 18x18 spot in every facet. Castles are a bit harder to acquire. Most castles these days sell from 275-400mill depending on facet and location. A keep would be more storage then a 18x18 and those are a bit easier to get. They sell for 30-40mill depending on facet and location. Hope that helps.

3. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes the castle locations are going to be very hard to find. They are still pretty heavily camped. I have a scriptor that pops up under my sign every night at the same time. I'm having fun with it though. Sometimes, if I am on at that time, I pull up a chair and have a few drinks. I pretend it's the second coming of the lord when they pop in and ask for salvation.

4. Giggles

Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

LOL. I had a guy checking every night a few months back at my fel castle. After a month or two of seeing his name between 9:00-9:30, I decided to "greet" him every night for about a week. Needless to say I haven't seen him check my place since.

5. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I know a guy who wants to sell a keep in trammel if your interested.

6. Maxandre

Maxandre Guest

My account has less than a week so, I dont know if i would be able to pay for it... I have enough to pay for any kind of house if I go with the placement tool but, I am not sure I would have enough of about 10 Mil to buy from another player :)

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have an 18x18 you can have for free if you haven't already placed one.

8. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I have one on Zento, 18x18.

9. Maxandre

Maxandre Guest

I would gladly accept it, Any of the 2, I am in game as Papou, near the Luna Moongate :)

My 17 years old son just joined too last sunday... I am sure he would like one too :)

As I have said to many so far, Catskills has an awesome community, you all are a huge factor in my return and why I already paid for 3 months :)

10. Giggles

AND we have ebil cookies! *wink* welcome back. I hope you enjoy your stay.

11. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Do you have ICQ? ICQ me 608083009

12. Lightpaw

Lightpaw Guest

Just throwing in my findings, there seems to be 18 x 18 size plots available still to place your own house with the placement tool. I just placed my first house as 18 x 18 on ice island, my mate found a spot in the icy area in the mountains near Luna. It did not take much running around really to get it.