1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Char Named Conjurer

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Flying Angel, May 3, 2010.

1. Flying Angel

Flying Angel Guest

Hi there looking for someone hoping that someone will see this post and pass the messgae on if the Person themselfs dont see it, its regarding a house in the orc fort in umbra on europa

house is called Gizmo's Palace and its owner is Conjurer

im looking to buy this house paying very good price for it will also look into getting the owner new good home if s/he want i have a few houses so maybe they would be intrested in one of my other ones.

thanks for looking at this post and i hope i hear from the owner even its its to tell me no :p but hopefully that wont be the case

please icq me on 380253133 thanks

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you go look on the Trade Forum, I'd swear there's a post from this guy and he wanted to sell the house. I know it was this year sometime, and I'm pretty sure there was an ICQ in there too. If I have time tomorrow, I'll have a look too, just in case you don't get lucky. I'm really sorry, I wish I could remember his Stratics user name, but I can't.

3. Flying Angel

Flying Angel Guest

thank you hun i'll look now

4. Flying Angel

Flying Angel Guest

i had a look and so did my husband and the only one we could find was posted sometime in 09 and im sure thats the house i have thanks anyway hun

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He is in Saor Guild!!!!

6. Flying Angel

Flying Angel Guest

yip thanks jack you told me on ICQ the other day :)

7. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've posted on the guild board, but to no avail, and I can't remember his alts names - he's not registered with that name there.

Sorry :(