1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for current prices on resources...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Tangled Metal, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Looking for the current average pricing for normal resources, ie. wood and ingots. In Luna valorite ingots seem to be going for 525gp per and frost is 200 gp per. This seems a little high to me. Anyone do normal sales of colored ingots and wood give me some pricing. Thanks!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

This is the best I could get for you quickly. Prices on ingots and boards have gone up since the resource locations were randomized.

Hope it helps!

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

emeralds and blue diamonds are pretty popular (I use to make relics) they are more than 5k now. 10k and they sell. ecru citrine is between 30-50k per. I have no idea why but pearls are like 80k now.

oh and randomization of wood/ingots I love/hate at the same time.

4. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I just looked at all this yesterday for a friend. They said the same thing you just did. I ended up going to Crossroads of Life mall which is in Trammel and has been running for many years now. The prices of ingots are a tad lower than luna but seems Luna isn't to far off.

Iron = 10 gold each
    Dull Copper = 30 gold each
    Shadow 40
    Copper 50
    Bronze 70
    Gold 110
    Agapite 225
    Verite 300
    Verite 400

Another place is selling iron for 16 gold per.